Over 500 people have now attended or booked a place on a free briefing session aimed at explaining the role of Listening Ear’s Amparo service in supporting people who are affected by suicide.
The 40 minute sessions, delivered via Zoom by Amparo’s service manager Sammy Ashley, have drawn attendance from all across the country and have been popular with staff working in organisations ranging from the police, the NHS, social care, education and the voluntary and community sectors. The sessions cover the role of Amparo and how people can refer someone for support and we have received very good feedback from them.
To book your free place on a session, please visit the link below on a date convenient to you. Places are limited to 16 per session, so you may need to choose an alternative date if your first choice if fully booked. We will also be arranging further dates in due course so please check this page regularly.
- Thursday 1st July @ 2pm – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/155761562025
- Monday 5th July @ 12pm – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/156219668233
- Friday 9th July @ 2pm – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/156226173691
- Thursday 13th July @ 12.30pm – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/156226261955
- Thursday 13th July @ 2pm – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/156226358243
- Thursday 22nd July @ 9.30am – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/156226520729
- Friday 23rd July @ 2.30pm – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/156226713305